Revision as of 15:57, 23 November 2010 by Murrayc
- SQL Debugging: Add a command-line option to make Glom print its generated SQL queries to stdout (the terminal). (Done)
- Internationalization via .po files: Add Export and Import buttons to Translations Window, so translators can use their usual .po file tools. Time: 10 hours.
- Add import and export buttons to the dialog in Glade.
- Create signal handlers for those buttons in the dialog class.
- In the signal handlers, read (parse) and write (generate) the .po text file format for the strings.
- Embed Postgres: Allow Glom to start its own postgres instance, so that the first person to open a .glom file could be the host for the database. Use of a separate Postgres server is then an option for performance. (Done)
- Relationships Overview: See a picture of all the tables, with all their relationships to each other. Use a canvas and let the user drag the tables around. Time: 70 hours.