See also the existing 1.0 Features.
- Really remember the last-viewed record on the details view when navigating between tables.
- List view: Remember column widths when you resize them manually. Bug #358089 from Peter Williams.
- Related records:
- When clicking the open button, show a warning dialog when the related record indicates a non-existant doubly-related record, making navigation impossible.
- Allow navigation to doubly-related records (such as products from invoice lines on an invoice record), even when only the ID key is shown.
- Help buttons now work, though more help text is needed. (Johannes Schmid and Don Scorgie)
- Developer mode:
- Added Add Related Table item to the Tables menu. This is a time-saving feature to quickly create a related table and a relationship to it, and is a first step to implementing further refactoring functionality. Bug #355975.
- Field definitions: Warn about null values and non-unique values when setting a primary key.
- Related records: Allow the developer to specify to what table the user will be taken, or use the automatic choice.
- List views and related records portals:
- Allow image fields in the lists.
- When no fields are specified, show a hint about editing the layout. Bug #354073 from Peter Williams.
- Python API (Calculated fields and button scripts): Added record.connection and record.table_name attributes, so you can go wild with SQL with the whole pygda API, if you must. The connection is even open already, you lucky people. See http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Calculated_Fields_API#Using_the_full_pygda_API (Murray Cumming)
- Button scripts: Update the view after the script has run, in case it changed any data.
- Field Formatting: You can now specify a number of text lines to show for multi-line text. Bug #355907 from Peter Williams.
- Layout editor dialogs: Added explanatory tooltips to the Add buttons.
- Field calculation editor: Prevent translators from translating the fragment of python code.